CONTACT Referrals Roofing LLC FOR A FREE INSPECTION
Call to schedule your Free Inspection and damage assessment with one of our Insurance Claims Specialist.Inspecting your roof after a storm is the first step in assessing damage. Damage can take many forms – some damage is obvious to identify – some damage is more subtle and one of our Professional Roof Inspector would be the best person to evaulate and diagnose your damage.
FILE YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM WITH YOUR COMPANY
- Inform the insurance company of the date of loss.
- Inform the company that your property has been examined by a qualified contractor who found damage.
- Ask for a claim number and provide it to your Referrals roofing Claims Specialist When you receive your claim number, your claims specialist and insurance adjuster will identify storm-related damage at your property. You will be notified prior to the visit.
- Your adjuster submits a report to the insurance company
- Your Claims Specialist reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed- upon scope of damages is complete and accurate.
- You select material and colors.
- You and your Inspector determine a construction date that best suits your schedule.
- Referrals Roofing LLC schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional man.
- Referrals Roofing LLC Production manager will call to set build date.
- Materials are delivered.
- Your Claims Specialist oversees the entire process.
- Upon completion, the work will be surveyed by a Referrals Roofing Claims Specialist to ensure all repairs have been completed in accordance with the insurance provider work scope and the home owner accepts the work satisfactory.
PAYMENT AND WARRANTY
- Referrals Roofing LLC collects payment from you upon completion of work and notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds.
- You are responsible only for your deductible and any upgrades agreed upon contract.
- You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full.